[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd Annual Menudo :Divingboard: Tournament - 2009

Menudo

I ran one of these last year, and decided that I would run another one this year. I used a Top 100 sexiest women of 2009 list and used that exclusively to determine the seeds. This keeps me from using personal opinion when picking the girls and seeding them. Also, this year, I did not break the Regions into specific areas (actresses, music, etc.), so, that we can get the top girls, regardless of what makes them famous (at least according to this website).

Due to the six-question poll restriction of the message boards, I have to break up this year's brackets a bit for the first round. The 1/16 and 2/15 contests will be in their own threads. The rest of the matchups will be in their normal regions. This means that there will be six threads for the first round. After that, it will return to the four-region format.

#3 - Emilie de Ravin

#14 - Heidi Klum

Emilie de Ravin wins 19 to 17

#4 - Kristen Bell

#13 - Amanda Bynes

Kristen Bell wins 20 to 16

#5 - Angelina Jolie

#12 - Kristen Kreuk

Angelina Jolie wins 23 to 13

#6 - Keeley Hazell

#11 - Uma Thurman

Keeley Hazell wins 32 to 4

#7 - Salma Hayek

#10 - Zooey Deschanel

Selma Hayek wins 25 to 11

#8 - Jessica Alba

#9 - Emma Watson

Jessica Alba wins 30 to 6

Edited by Menudo

The new hottie against the old hottie. Once again, I'm going with the new blood and voting for Emilie.

I took the lower seeded Bynes in this one. Both have nice bodies, but, I like Bynes face better.

Angelina Jolie's time is coming to end, but, damn, she is still sexy and she got my vote.

Uma Thurman was the one head scratcher for me. I never found her that hot, and thought her time had been over for a while. This was the easiest pick so far for me, as I went with the defending champion, Keeley.

Zooey Deschanel has something cute about her, but, she isn't in Salma Hayek territory in my mind. Salma easily.

Emma Watson is a little cutie, and Alba has gone down slightly in my book, but, this one is still Alba easily for me.

I'm surprised that Uma Thurman even made the field. As an 11 seed she must have been one of the least bubble women in.