[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sooo glad Packer isn't doing the NCAA this year

Cunning Runt

Billy Packer has got to be one of my all-time least favorite TV sports' guys.

I had read that he wasn't doing it this year - in favor of Clark Kellogg. For my part, good riddance Billy. Not sure why Packer's not on, but I'm glad as hell Kellogg is and Packer isn't.

I just wish Raftertee was doing it. Freaking love that guy! He is easily the most fun guy to listen to call a game.

You just like him because he's always talking about "ONIONS!"

He and Ian Eagle used to call every Nets game when I was living in the city. I watched almost every game those seasons.

Billy Packer has got to be one of my all-time least favorite TV sports' guys.

I had read that he wasn't doing it this year - in favor of Clark Kellogg. For my part, good riddance Billy. Not sure why Packer's not on, but I'm glad as hell Kellogg is and Packer isn't.

+ 1,000,000

Packer was brutal. He was full of himself, and you could usually tell which team he was pulling for. He always seemed anti-Big Ten to me.

Edited by Wolverines Fan