[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Operating Systems?

muck

I've been using "Open Office" for a month. Not a lot, but enough to know it's a keeper. It's free...try it.

You can keep 2003 and get a converter for 2007 files. (I found one. It's on a different puter, if you need it I'll try to find it. It even worked for Office 2000) Open Office will do the same thing TMK, that is it will open a *.docx file.

I have seen "pdf converters to Word and back again" on the web, but never used them. Try google.

I was using BitDefender for years (still am on my XP systems), but today it blew up on my Vista system today. Was on hold w/ their tech support for 45 mins and the phone rang for another 20 mins...no answer, screw them. I'm trying out Trend Micro. 30 day trial. We'll see on that.

or look at the post above yours :wacko:

There are at least 3 things that most men, like myself, can't stand:

1) Cold Wimmens

2) Warm Beer

3) A smartass.

Which category do you fit? :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

I'm sorry. After reading more you are correct.

Vista has some advantages over XP, but for Mucks needs XP does seem to be the winner. For example, for HT uses, Vista > XP (and MCE) (my opinion)

This is much more fun if you get real mad and scream fyi. :wacko:

This is much more fun if you get real mad and scream fyi. :wacko:

[sCREAM]

VISTA IS BETTER THAN XP because Vista is cooler. I will be embarassed to hell if I was out in a bar trying to hit on a girl and tell her I just bought an XP machine.

[/sCREAM]

Muck, sure if you want to take facts from an educated man then listen to H8. But if you want to be cool (like me) buy Vista.

Edited by MrTed46