[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see a couple of things wrong with this

dabuffbills

pretty young lady (north of boston)

Reply to: gigs-a4bsw-1143504300@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-04-27, 10:29PM EDT

Looking for a weekly gig? I have the perfect opportunity for a petite female 18+. easy money for an hour or two of your time.

transportation provided if you have no car. Let me help with those bills. I am not a creepy old man.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

* Compensation: no pay

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/adg/1143504300.html

Edited by dabuffbills

Look at the next one..

A group of 10 twenty to thirty + women are looking to hire a young 18 + attractive poolboy for the summer season. Candidate ideally would be a young college undergrad with a great body.

Smooth chested (not shaven) and comfortable being around a group of women wearing a bikini or tight swim shorts. Duties would include keeping pool area clean , Mixing and serving drinks to those poolside. There may be an opportunity for the right young man to make some extra money providing massage or other services as needed. Compensation would be in the eighteen to twenty dollar range with great opportunity for tips. Young man must be discrete and flexible. College athletes a plus. Please send shirtless or bathing suit/underwear photo as well a s stats in response. Thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Compensation: