[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just set a tee time

Missoula Griz

For the first time in 17 years.

I gave up golf and snowskiing in 1992. I was poor and needed to start saving money. My 12 year old's birthday present just arrived at work-A new set of left handed golf clubs I got through Ebay. Nothing fancy, but what he has wished for.

I am on my way to Play it again Sports to pick me up a used set. I have always been a hack, but now we can hack together....

I am really looking forward to 2pm on Saturday.

Cool!

I'm going to take my 12-year-old son out in the moring and hit the links.

Got new clubs on the brain now. Spent an hour at work today looking at discount on-line stores. Thinking Taylormade R7s. Would like Pings, but nobody offers near the discount on them I can get on the Taylormades. I played with a set of Taylormade RACs a few years ago and was blown away by how controllable and forgiving they were.

I gave up golf and snowskiing in 1992. I was poor and needed to start saving money. My 12 year old's birthday present just arrived at work-A new set of left handed golf clubs I got through Ebay. Nothing fancy, but what he has wished for.

I am on my way to Play it again Sports to pick me up a used set. I have always been a hack, but now we can hack together....

I'm jealous; have to work tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Pretty cool. Have a good time, and don't take it too seriously. :wacko:

Just got back from the first round of the year. One OB, not hazards, and five (yes I said five) three putts. Hit the ball well from tee to green, just my putting sucked. Beautiful day however, so I enjoyed.