[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mother's Day

boat_hacked

haven't had the time to do any shopping and I'm racking my brains what to get my wife on Mom's day. She's preggers with our first, so would like to do something for her. When I asked her what she'd like.. response was buy something for the baby. :wacko: I'd rather buy HER something. so fire some ideas my way would be appreciated for 1st time mom-to-be. TIA.

Buy her a comfortable rocking chair or new rocking recliner to feed and rock the baby in. Good gift for both.

Buy her a real nice size 0 outfit and tell her it's motivation to drop the baby weight.

Seriously though, my wife said the same thing when she was pregnant. Deep down I think they would rather have something for themselves. You can't go wrong with a maternity massage, flowers, and a nice dinner.

You could always whittle a rocking chair out of beechwood if you're really looking to make it special. Just ease up on the lacquer.