[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perch

tbimm

It's pretty apparent that what you think was originally intended is based on selective interpretation and conveniently ignoring every factor that contradicts a narrow minded philosophy.

I'm conceded the point. How is that narrow minded? I've asked you to address all the other issues I've brought up and you have yet to do so. You latched on to one and ignored the others. So now instead of deflecting to another issue (one I didn't even initially bring up), you are going to try to deflect by calling me narrow minded. How about addressing the other issues Sally.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of you are belaboring a single point in how we are getting away from what was originally intended by our founding fathers, but over looking much larger and long lasting departures that will have much graver consequences. I tell you what I'll concede to this point if you will just agree to deport all illegal aliens and stop paying for their education and medical care. Now do you care to respond to the rest or just continue to deflect?

I'll readily agree to that.

Both of you are belaboring a single point in how we are getting away from what was originally intended by our founding fathers, but over looking much larger and long lasting departures that will have much graver consequences. I tell you what I'll concede to this point if you will just agree to deport all illegal aliens and stop paying for their education and medical care. Now do you care to respond to the rest or just continue to deflect?

I'm sorry, but without all your Madison and constitution grandstanding at the top of page 2, this thread would have been over a long time ago. To be honest, I'm not even sure what they hell the topic is.

I know that it became the 100th example of you suddenly becoming incredulous defender of the constitution and fiscal conservative ideals as if you just woke up from a long comfy sleep for 8 years.

I'm sorry, but without all your Madison and constitution grandstanding at the top of page 2, this thread would have been over a long time ago. To be honest, I'm not even sure what they hell the topic is.

I know that it became the 100th example of you suddenly becoming incredulous defender of the constitution and fiscal conservative ideals as if you just woke up from a long comfy sleep for 8 years.

And you apparently have fallen asleep.