[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wizard 101

rajncajn

https://www.wizard101.com/

My daughter has gotten into this game lately & I was wondering if any of you play or have kids that do & hoping for some opinions about it. We watch what our kids do very closely on the PC & I'm always apprehensive when they access anything online where they can possibly interact with others. The game is a mmorpg which kinda looks like an online version of Magic, but for a younger age group. Although, as with any game like this I am very certain adults play as well. In fact it looks like it could be fun.

My son saw a commercial for this online game and has been begging me to try it out. Supposedly, there's a free trial period and then I guess you start paying for it.

Not really a trial period. The game itself is free, but after you get up to a certain point or level if you want to go further you have to pay.

I see. Game any good?

Not really a trial period. The game itself is free, but after you get up to a certain point or level if you want to go further you have to pay.

Yup, I let my son play it until this point. The main thing I didn't like was I had to kill the program to free up the resources on the PC.