[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How often do you get paid (exclusive of bonuses)?

muck

How often do you get paid (exclusive of bonuses)?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you get to take money home during the year (other than bonuses)?

• Daily
    • Weekly
    • Every other week
    • Twice a month
    • Once a month
    • Varies, generally is more than once a month
    • Varies, generally less than once a month but more than once a quarter
    • Once a quarter
    • Varies, generally less than quarterly
    • Other

I was under the assumption that it did. :wacko:

:D

Just like the brilliant idea of investing a portion of SS payments into the stock market. We'd be rich!

Well, if they do put some of the SS money in the market, I'm glad it's happening now and not two years ago... :D

ETA: I did bring up the idea several months ago about FedGov sticking it's stakes in AIG, FNM, FRE, etc. into the SS pot and distributing those shares to the citizens who've paid in in exchange for a reduction in the amount FedGov has to pay out in the future...

Edited by muck

I remember going round and round with Proninja about that a while back. Haven't seen him around in a while, though.

Yup ... that was an interesting conversation; such strong opinions on both sides. I will say that I do feel that our position has probably outperformed his (at least over the short term here in the early going). I'm not sure I'll remember to revisit this in 20-30yrs, though... :wacko:

Where's the "as soon as my clients pay me" option?

+1, for the most part.

I get paid every other Sunday with my one part-time job. The other part-time job pays out weekly, if I do perform work for the company. The third part-time job pays weekly, I believe.