[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cool Space Shuttle Pic

geeteebee

I'd say it's a fake too. The shuttle is at a very weird angle from the earth from what I would expect it to be at and it is also too big compared to the sun (at least according to my quick back of the envelope excel calculations (it's about 50% too big).

I've got one where you can see both the Orbiter and the Hubble. very cool.

]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk186/servozn/Mysteryphoto.jpg

hint: lower left

ala my last post--the shuttle in this photo is much smaller and has an appropriate angle--as such, I'd be much more inclined to think that this is a real picture than the originial photo

I'd say it's a fake too. The shuttle is at a very weird angle from the earth from what I would expect it to be at and it is also too big compared to the sun (at least according to my quick back of the envelope excel calculations (it's about 50% too big).

It's orbiting. Angles don't matter.

It's orbiting. Angles don't matter.

the reason I said that the angle looked weird is that I expected the shuttle to be flying so that it is basically upside down in orbit -- which would give it a silhouette much more like the one in jetfans' picture than the side-silhouette in the first photo.