[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shoot to kill...

Double Agent

In my defense, I only metioned the elbow or hand in response to shooting an unconscious guy dead because you don't know where the gun is. I might not have taken that route. It just seemed to be a better option. And I have to admit, I did not watch the video.

Lets see, you are taking into account what.

The autopsy said the gun shot wound to the head didnt kill him, so that backs up the claim the guy could have been moving. Based on that video, how can anyone suggest the guy was unconscious.

hell you have already convicted the guy, because the DA said he was unconscious. Forgive me, how could anyone know based on that video, or the fact that the autopsy says that gun shot to the head didnt kill him, or the fact the shooter said he was moving.

Forgive me, I tend to believe the attacked, the autopsy, than that video and a claim the DA makes outta his ass.

E2A: Watch the video then. Geez, then why are you even commenting on the subject. you admit you dont have a clue, but are voicing an opinion anyway.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The autopsy said the gun shot wound to the head didnt kill him, so that backs up the claim the guy could have been moving. Based on that video, how can anyone suggest the guy was unconscious.

hell you have already convicted the guy, because the DA said he was unconscious. Forgive me, how could anyone know based on that video, or the fact that the autopsy says that gun shot to the head didnt kill him, or the fact the shooter said he was moving.

Forgive me, I tend to believe the attacked, the autopsy, than that video and a claim the DA makes outta his ass.

E2A: Watch the video then. Geez, then why are you even commenting on the subject. you admit you dont have a clue, but are voicing an opinion anyway.

wow. folk are right, you truly are a deuxshbag

I don't think I acted like I was 100% aware of what happened, at any time. I was pretty much speaking in generalities. If I shot a guy and he was unconcious on my floor, would I put a few more slugs into him? I believe I said if you pull a gun use it. If you use it, shoot to kill. If you shoot a guy in the head and he is unconcious on your floor, that's another story. I don't pretend to know all the details here and I am pretty sure that you don't know every detail either - despite having watched the video.

Edited by Duchess Jack

wow. folk are right, you truly are a deuxshbag

I don't think I acted like I was 100% aware of what happened, at any time. I was pretty much speaking in generalities. If I shot a guy and he was unconcious on my floor, would I put a few more slugs into him? I believe I said if you pull a gun use it. If you use it, shoot to kill. If you shoot a guy in the head and he is unconcious on your floor, that's another story. I don't pretend to know all the details here and I am pretty sure that you don't know every detail either - despite having watched the video.

LMAO, why because I punked you making stupid comments about something you admitted you knew little about. Then why comment in the first place, if you dont care to see the video first. Simply clueless.

And thanks for the compliment. :wacko:

I only metioned the elbow or hand in response to shooting an unconscious guy dead because you don't know where the gun is.

Me thinks you need to turn off the TV and go outside more.

Some other info:

The intruder clutched a black revolver in one rubber-gloved hand. Without a word, he pointed the gun at a tech and produced a note demanding narcotics and money.

"He saw my wife and the tech,” said Wynn, 62. "He didn’t see me.”

Wynn grabbed his own revolver. He’d never fired it, didn’t know its caliber and wasn’t sure if anything would happen if he pulled the trigger. He hadn’t shot a gun in 40 years. But he had to do something.

He stepped around the L-shaped counter and confronted the robber.

"He was three or four feet away,” Wynn said. "We pointed our guns at each other. He said, ‘Let’s do it,’ or ‘Let’s get it on.’ I can’t remember which. At that point, I just shot.”

Wynn’s bullet hit the robber "square in the chest, right in the heart,” he said. The robber dropped to his knees, Wynn said, then tried to stand and raise his gun. Wynn’s second shot missed, but the man slipped in his own blood. He fell over backwards and didn’t get up.

The whole thing — from the time the robber entered until he fell dead at Wynn’s feet — took less than a minute.

http://newsok.com/texan-who-killed-robber-...article/3373901

How many 16 year old armed robbers do you want to pay health care for?

So, uhh, did McDonalds just include you in their new 10-piece El Guapo McNuggets, or did you have to enjoy some of Ronald's "special sauce" first?