[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First trip to Cabo .....

theprofessor

Wife and I are taking our first trip to Cabo San Lucas this week. We are leaving at 6am on Sunday morning and staying at the beautiful RIU Palace.

All Inclusive ..... all food and alchohol are free with a fully stocked bar in our room every day. Boy, are they going to lose money on us! :wacko: For those that have been, what are the must see's in Cabo?

Man, I'm jealous. I enjoyed Cabo very much.

Here's a thread from when I went there.

Cabo

I'd hit up Lorenzillos for Dinner one night. I know you said you have an all-inclusive but it's a cool place. Make sure you sit outside overlooking the marina.

I'd also eat lunch at The Office.

In addition, take a water taxi out to lover's beach at land's end and also to the cabo arch.

Edited by twiley

this week the food network has been airing "dear food network." guy fieri took some fans to cabo to do some grilling. there was a taqueria shown that looked pretty awesome. i've try to look it up 3 times, and each time my comp crashed. if i were going to cabo, i'd hit that in a heartbeat.

Man, I'm jealous. I enjoyed Cabo very much.

Here's a thread from when I went there.

Cabo

I'd hit up Lorenzillos for Dinner one night. I know you said you have an all-inclusive but it's a cool place. Make sure you sit outside overlooking the marina.

I'd also eat lunch at The Office.

In addition, take a water taxi out to lover's beach at land's end and also to the cabo arch.

While I'm looking forward to experience the "all inclusive" I still plan on venturing outside the resort to experience some of the nightlife, etc. - A close friend of mine did mention going out on the boat to go through the arch so we'll definately do that. Thanks for the suggestions.

this week the food network has been airing "dear food network." guy fieri took some fans to cabo to do some grilling. there was a taqueria shown that looked pretty awesome. i've try to look it up 3 times, and each time my comp crashed. if i were going to cabo, i'd hit that in a heartbeat.

Was the bar called Finesterra? I guess the view from this place is unbelieveable. Definately going to be checking this out too.