[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade - Involving Chris Johnson

I got an offer for CJ. It is Jamal Lewis, 1.2 in 2009 Rookie draft, 2010 1st and 2nd in 2010 Rookie draft, and Tashard Choice for CJ. What do you think? Is it worth it. Im not sure to do it or not. I think my team is pretty good now and I could draft a Rb at 1.4 with my Rookie pick like LordOpie said in my last post.

My Team:

Clemens, Kellen NYJ QB

Culpepper, Daunte DET QB

Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Quinn, Brady CLE QB

Vick, Michael ATL QB (O)

Graham, Earnest TBB RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Ward, Derrick TBB RB

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Clayton, Mark BAL WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Holmes, Santonio PIT WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Plaxico Burress FA WR

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

Miller, Heath PIT TE

Holt, Glenn MIN KR

Jackson, Dexter TBB KR

Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Scobee, Josh JAC PK

Edited by KillerFalcons

Hey. LordOpie I took the deal. He added his 010 4th and hightower instead of choice. Now I have another question tho. I kno I have good wrs, but should I trade his next yr's 1st and 2nd and bowe for Fitz or just stay put for now.

I like the CJ trade you made and even though I have Fitz as the #1 WR, I would not do that deal for him. Bowe is a very good starter and I would wait and see with the 1st round draft pick. If you can get Fitz for Bowe and a 2nd, I would be all over that.

Nice trade with CJ.

You are definitely looking towards the future but I wouldn't do anything yet. i love Fitz but Bowe is a young great player and you dont know what you will get with those picks. Stay put for a while.

I like the CJ trade but agree that you have gone into "rebuild" mode. However, the fact that you start 2 QBs has still not been addressed. In a two QB league, I don't see Stafford or Sanchez falling to your 2.04 pick. I think you either need to trade back from the 1.04 to add a pick and still get one of those QBs, or use the 1.4 on a QB. Now that you have the 1.2, you will definitely get a starting RB (Wells probably), but you still have a huge hole at qb. You actually run the risk of not have a single starter at QB in week 5 (CHI Bye).