[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worlds Fastest Production Car

Perchoutofwater

This car has been around for several years. Top Gear did a couple different things with it on their show... like racing a Cesna across Europe, taking it to it's top speed on a 5 mile straight track in Germany, and drag racing (and beating) an F1 car. It really is an amazing car. It has like 12 radiators because of all the heat it generates.

At top speed, the tires would last only 15 minutes, but that's not likely to be a problem because a full fuel tank would only last 12 minutes.

Funny thing is...at the beginning of it's production, Bugatti was losing over three million dollars on each one that they sold because production costs were so high. It was really just done as a technology showoff. I imaging that loss is much less now that they are selling more than 4 a year.

I thought you had 4 months of recycling in your 3rd garage?

My wife took all that to the local recycle depository about a week or two ago. My 3rd garage is now filled with a mower, a trimmer, some shovels, some small hand tools (though I keep relatively few at the house) rakes, a blower, some gas cans, some fertilizer, two bikes, two of the non-motorized scooters, two motorized scooters.