[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore or Jackson in a PPR league?

Irish27

I prefer Steven Jackson...he already has proved he can catch 90 balls....and they beefed up the O line this off season. the rams are taking a more run first approach going into this year, as their WR corp is a bit weak. Gore will share carries....who does Jackson share with?.... :wacko:

I prefer Steven Jackson...he already has proved he can catch 90 balls....and they beefed up the O line this off season. the rams are taking a more run first approach going into this year, as their WR corp is a bit weak. Gore will share carries....who does Jackson share with?.... :wacko:

Who will Gore share carries with???

FYI, I like Jackson better.

Who will Gore share carries with???

FYI, I like Jackson better.

+1.

I think he means Glen Coffee??? But no chance he splits carries with Gore. He might get a few carries a game, but nothing big to move Gore down a ranking.

I think Jackson is the pick assuming both stay healthy. OLine got better, they got one of the top centers.

I think Jackson...and I really don't think there's any comparison. I've never been all that high on Gore, to be honest. Sure, Jackson's an injury risk, but Gore isn't exactly a paragon of health, either.

Besides, just look at last year.

Jackson played in 12 games and started in 11. He finished with 1042 yards rushing, 379 yards receiving, and 8 total TD's.

Gore played in 14 games. He finished with 1036 yards rushing, 373 yards receiving, and 8 total TD's.

Ok, so Jackson started in three fewer games and yet he amassed more rushing yards and more receiving yards? And the same amount of TDs?

In a regular league, Jackson would be my choice, and in a PPR league, he's an even better option.

I can see why most like Jackson but San Fran is going to be a better team than the Rams and will be running a lot more. They will be in more games, thus more ball control while the Rams will be playing a lot more catch up, which means they will be throwing more. I think both will do very well but the big question mark for both is injuries.

I can see why most like Jackson but San Fran is going to be a better team than the Rams and will be running a lot more. They will be in more games, thus more ball control while the Rams will be playing a lot more catch up, which means they will be throwing more. I think both will do very well but the big question mark for both is injuries.

Sjax's ceiling is WAY higher than Gore's, and Sjax has a much better opportunity to catch more passes. In a PPR I dont think it is close. In a standard scoring, it more even.

Sjax in a heartbeat.

Sjax's ceiling is WAY higher than Gore's, and Sjax has a much better opportunity to catch more passes. In a PPR I dont think it is close. In a standard scoring, it more even.

Sjax in a heartbeat.

Both guys are very capable pass catchers. It's a coin flip to me and I've had Sjax and gore on my teams in the past. This year I have to say I'm leaning to Gore but it's a lot closer to me because I think the Rams will be forced to pass a lot.

Being a Gore owner, I am a little concerned that the Niners drafted Coffee and all indications are they plan to use him to keep Gore fresh....

Not like Gore has been tearing up the league with TD's anyways........If i had to choose between Gore and SJax, think I'd go SJax....