[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Analyze your phone bill and save money

AtomicCEO

http://www.billshrink.com

It went out and downloaded my latest Verizon bill and then recommended other cell phone plans for my wife an I based on our usage.

And it does all the math regarding the nights and weekends and when they start for each company, and the "top 5 callers free" stuff, and the in network calls based on the numbers you dial. It was really cool analysis and it explains all of it in detail.

I was shocked to find out that 600 of the 1000 minutes we make a month are to my wife's mother : :wacko:

So by adding a pretty cheap option to get 5 numbers to make unlimited calls to, we can drastically reduce our amount of "anytime" minutes and save $30 a month.

Also sad to realize was that next to my MIL, and my wife and my calls to each other... the 4th most minutes was used on my company's VP of sales. :D

Anyway. It does the analysis that would take you a spreadsheet and 4 hours of work. I'm a fan. It's an independent site not tied to any carrier.

Hmmmm. It won't let me enter my phone # and account PW in the Import My Bill fields. :wacko:

ETA: Ah, looks like you have to sign up first.

ETA2: :suspicious: How does this profit the web site?

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Hmmmm. It won't let me enter my phone # and account PW in the Import My Bill fields. :wacko:

ETA: Ah, looks like you have to sign up first.

ETA2: :suspicious: How does this profit the web site?

Are you guys feeding it actual phone numbers? If so, there's your answer.

Pretty much unpossible to get a better plan than we have for our needs. About $65 a month total for 2 phones with 500 shared minutes, free nights, weekends, unlimited text, and unlimited data.

What if you could get that plan, and a free pizza a month, for $60 a month? :wacko: