[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've Got First Pick -- ADVICE NEEDED

I'm in a ten team keeper league. Must play QB, two backs, two receivers, TE, kicker, defense and one flex player (either WR or RB). My keepers are DeAngelo and T. Pierre. I also have first pick. So my second and third picks will be picks 20 and 21, respectively.

What should I do with the first pick? Go with Adrian? Turner? Forte? MJD? Very nervous about the 8 fronts that AP is going to be constantly facing. Turner and the Atlanta line make me feel like he's a less risky pick. And Forte is one of the only RBs who can catch the ball...and with Cutler throwing, seems that running lanes will open and he'll also be making more catches.

Or, given that I've got two decent starting backs, do I go nuts with Fitzgerald, Moss or A. Johnson?

Help!

Offensive Scoring is as follows:

FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 1 point for a FG of 45 to 49 Yds

Plus 2 points for a FG of 50+ Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points

PaIntTD - Passing Interception for TD -4 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 0.05 points for every 1 PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 0.1 points for every 1 ReYd

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 0.1 points for every 1 RuYd

XP - Extra Points 1 point

I think you have several options. But it depends on scoring in your league. If it is not a PPR league than I would either draft AP at #1 which then could give you trade options at RB once the season has started and Pierre Thomas proves a viable threat. Or you could try and trade your #1 pick down to say #5, #6, or #7 and pick up Fitz., Moss, or A. Johnson. and have say pick #7, #14, #21 etc.. This way you have two starting RBs and one of the big three Wrs. My personal choice in these three or in this order: Moss, Fitz. A. Johnson but I think all three will put up similar numbers as long as A.J. stays healthy. If your in a PPR league I would draft MJD at the #1 pick. Turner doesn't catch the ball enough out of the backfield to warrant drafting him #1 and I think MJD will score more than AP in a PPR league. Forte scares me because Cutler tends to throw the ball down field more than to his RBs and I don't think Chicago addressed their O-line enough for Forte to improve on his ypc.