[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

14 team league

mindthegap

For some reason my other account won't work...frustrating..so I had start a new one...

Anyway...I'm in a 12 team league and we're thinkking of expanding to 14..some guys are jonesen to get in...is a 14 team league THAT bad?

thanks fro the advice guys.

More teams = more research = more chances to be the one who finds the unexpected pearl. Like that.

More owners = more chance at deadbeats and dropouts = more chance for driftwood by mid season. Fear that.

If you've got solid owners who will stay involved and consider trades and haunt the wwire, a 14 would be great.

I'm in a 14 team league, start 2 QB's and keep 2 from the year before and you can only keep a keeper for 2 years. We have really active owners and it's the best league I'm in. WW is thin, you really have to do your homework to stay ahead of these guys. It's the 10th year of the league and it just gets tougher and better each year.