[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conference Finals Predictions/Discussion

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the Flyers win last night. They looked stong and I love it when Brashear plays mad. I hope Thursday's game is a blow out so he gets a chance to finish business with Dingman.

I can't believe that the Flames are up by a score of 2-0 after the first period. :D

San Jose should just quit - I came back from a work trip about 11 last night and watched the last two periods, saw them get beat. Was working REAL late, so at 3:30 the replay came on, and i knew a quick goal was scored, so watched it - 20 seconds in, shot goes off two defenseman and past Nabakov - I think I'd just skate off the ice saying "f*ck this - obviously not our year here"

I like home ice to play out for Philly now - win it in 6.

big wins for both TB & SJ. I don't get the Flyers .... 2 nights ago they looked like noone could beat them.... tonight Khabibulan stones them.... & esche gives up a couple weak-ass goals. shrug

Nabakov was freak'in outstanding for the Sharks. eek! ... an absolute wall. smash

and did anyone see the Canadian fans showing their true colors by littering the ice with trash & beer when SJ scored the empty netter ? :D They finished the game with crap all over the ice just to get it over.

Nice f*ck'in fans, eh ? thumbs_d

Down Goes Frazia:

and did anyone see the Canadian fans showing their true colors by littering the ice with trash & beer when SJ scored the empty netter ?    :D    They finished the game with crap all over the ice just to get it over.

Some old same old. Bunch of whiners. thumbs_d

HUGH 0NE:

Down Goes Frazia:

and did anyone see the Canadian fans showing their true colors by littering the ice with trash & beer when SJ scored the empty netter ?  :D  They finished the game with crap all over the ice just to get it over.

Nice f*ck'in fans, eh ?    thumbs_d

Some old same old. Bunch of whiners. thumbs_d Oprah you Hugh. You **********s started it after your dumbass military dropped a Oprahcing bomb on our men. Our PM says something about it, and the very next night you classless motherOprahcers boo our anthem at the Raptors/Pistons game? And let's not forget, every time one of your teams wins the Cup, you have a Canuck to thank. Well, except for the two times in history a Non Canadian has won the Conn Smythe.

Down Goes Frazia:

big wins for both TB & SJ. I don't get the Flyers .... 2 nights ago they looked like noone could beat them.... tonight Khabibulan stones them.... & esche gives up a couple weak-ass goals.    shrug   

Nabakov was freak'in outstanding for the Sharks.    eek!    ... an absolute wall.    smash   

and did anyone see the Canadian fans showing their true colors by littering the ice with trash & beer when SJ scored the empty netter ?    :D    They finished the game with crap all over the ice just to get it over.

Yeah, they have far less class than those **** rednecks throwing beer bottles at Jeff Gordon two weeks in a row. Fans are fans, don't single Canadian fans out just because its convenient for you. Obviously you are pissed off because you have never had a team to get excited about in Seattle. And no, the Thunderbirds don't count, Nedved or not.

Cyclones:

Oprah you Hugh. You **********s started it after your dumbass military dropped a Oprahcing bomb on our men. Our PM says something about it, and the very next night you classless motherOprahcers boo our anthem at the Raptors/Pistons game? And let's not forget, every time one of your teams wins the Cup, you have a Canuck to thank. Well, except for the two times in history a Non Canadian has won the Conn Smythe.

Now now, there's no reason for name calling. Glad to see you got your password back, we need a few token Canadians around here to bash. Do you guys play fantasy football using CFL players?

Anywho, you might not want to get into a booing National Anthems discussion, since you guys frequently boo your own.

Hey, at least we have a military you insignificant American wannabes. Oh yeah, that's right, you're already living here.

And isn't it inappropriate for a Mormon to use foul language?

One more thing, conveniently there is nothing in the Calgary newspaper about the whining/classless Canadians: http://www.canada.com/sports/hockey/flames...0a-0d0145e7fb05

cool_thu flag

HUGH 0NE:

flag

Where's that Canadian flag icon? I can't find it anyhere.

flag 

Maybe you and I could start a petition to get DMD to put a Canuck flag in here, eh Hugh?

flag angry flag :D

Originally posted by Cyclones:

Yeah, they have far less class than those **** rednecks throwing beer bottles at Jeff Gordon two weeks in a row.

coach Hey Cherry.... the race was over when Gordon got showered.

Fans are fans, don't single Canadian fans out just because its convenient for you.

you canucklehead whiny bastuds make it real easy & convenient to single you out.

Obviously you are pissed off because you have never had a team to get excited about in Seattle. And no, the Thunderbirds don't count, Nedved or not.

What about Marleau ? shrug wink

And as for your sorry ass..... why have to moved to Kentucky ? Could it be that your weak-ass dollar ain't enough to afford you a decent living up north ? You ain't too far from Spain there thinking ..... maybe you should head on over to Tenneessee & spainalicious will show you how the backwoods boyz in Nashville have a good time. brow lol

Down Goes Frazia:

Yeah, they have far less class than those **** rednecks throwing beer bottles at Jeff Gordon two weeks in a row.

coach Hey Cherry.... the race was over when Gordon got showered.

Fans are fans, don't single Canadian fans out just because its convenient for you.

you canucklehead whiny bastuds make it real easy & convenient to single you out.

Obviously you are pissed off because you have never had a team to get excited about in Seattle. And no, the Thunderbirds don't count, Nedved or not.

What about Marleau ? shrug wink

And as for your sorry ass..... why have to moved to Kentucky ? Could it be that your weak-ass dollar ain't enough to afford you a decent living up north ? You ain't too far from Spain there thinking ..... maybe you should head on over to Tenneessee & spainalicious will show you how the backwoods boyz in Nashville have a good time. brow lol

I moved here because Americans are willing to spend ****loads of money on tickets to sporting events. Yeah, you can make a great living selling Leaf tickets, but it's nothing like the fortune to be made brokering tickets in the good old USA.

Cyclones:

I moved here because Americans are willing to spend ****loads of money on tickets to sporting events. Yeah, you can make a great living selling Leaf tickets, but it's nothing like the fortune to be made brokering tickets in the good old USA.

Yet you bash us and our country and call us names? What's up with that? shrug

HUGH 0NE:

Cyclones:

Yet you bash us and our country and call us names? What's up with that? shrug Where's the fun in no name calling, Hugh? I have no prob with this country. flag

Down Goes Frazia:

but it's nothing like the fortune to be made brokering tickets in the good old USA.

so it's the beer bottle throwing rednecks that are putting food on the cyclone family table. thinking :D

Yeah, Nascar is a hot ticket. Especially the Briston fall race. You can $350 each for those things standing on your head.

Cyclones:

Down Goes Frazia:

but it's nothing like the fortune to be made brokering tickets in the good old USA.

so it's the beer bottle throwing rednecks that are putting food on the cyclone family table. thinking :D

Yeah, Nascar is a hot ticket. Especially the Briston fall race. You can $350 each for those things standing on your head.
what about Talledega ? shrug They pack in 160,000 strong for both races. eek!

EDITED to ADD - coach terrorist alert..... hijacking in progress. brow

Down Goes Frazia:

what about Talledega ?    shrug  They pack in 160,000 strong for both races.    eek! 

EDITED to ADD - coach    terrorist alert..... hijacking in progress. brow 

HEY, I can live with the Canada - USA "discussions" in a hockey thread, but NASCAR. :mad: Get your own freaking thread you goat humping sheep shagging red necked Spain lovers.

Originally posted by HUGH 0NE:

HEY, I can live with the Canada - USA "discussions" in a hockey thread, but NASCAR. :mad: Get your own freaking thread you goat humping sheep shagging red necked Spain lovers.

saw a heart-warming piece on Iginla last night... 'bout his inter-racial parents.... dad a immigrant from Kenya or somewhere over there..... raised by his grandparents...... blah, blah blah... bawling

almost made me cry..... then I snapped outta it & realized this is a CANADIAN we're talk'in about. smash wink

how's dat ? :D

Down Goes Frazia:

saw a heart-warming piece on Iginla last night... 'bout his inter-racial parents.... dad a immigrant from Kenya or somewhere over there..... raised by his grandparents...... blah, blah blah...    bawling   

almost made me cry..... then I snapped outta it & realized this is a CANADIAN we're talk'in about.    smash        wink 

how's dat ? :D 

Much better. cool_thu

You know, there is not a single Canadian goaltender left in the playoffs. Interesting. brow

Originally posted by HUGH 0NE:

You know, there is not a single Canadian goaltender left in the playoffs. Interesting. brow

cyclones will probably come up with some story where Nabakov & Khabibulan are both actually from Medicine Hat but were somehow exiled to russia in their childhood. lol

Go figure the frigg'in Sharks-Flames series shrug ....... there is no home-ice advantage. Just when you thought SJ got their collective heads outta their asses and Kiprusoff was human.......... last nights' game was an absolute ass-whoop'in. smash chr*st..... the sharks didn't even get the puck outta their own zone for the first 15 minutes of the game..... f*cking down 2-0 before they even broke a sweat. eek! That game coulda been 6-0 or worse if not for Nabakov. Strange series for sure.