[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper help wanted

trezmal

Shows how much progress I'm making on self-actualization that this has taken on priority already:

Keeper league- keep 3. Keeping Turner and Andre Johnson.

But am up in the air on these three: Romo, Barber (major rbbc looming, but they say he might get more touches due to pass receiving especially minus TO), Ocho5 (healthy Carson? and no timeshare with Housh).

Thank you

I agree with Opie and BC, I'd feel most comfortable with Barber here as well, I think he's your safest bet, my only question would be is there an advantage to only keeping two players (ie you get a supplemental pick ahead of people who keep all three) as if that's the case I might go that route

Best of Luck,

WashD

Since too many people looking for advice never bother to let us know that they read the responses, I just wanted to say that trezmal dropped me a PM...

Thanks bro.

(I usually ignore people that ignore me... I got enough of that from my ex-wife :D)

Did you say something? :wacko:

Edited by G.K.Trey