[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Wells

Guggs

Some have compared him to Adrian Peterson and Jim Brown. I don't follow college football so I don't know.

I was thinking about trading for him in my dynasty league. I have LT, Steve Slaton, Jones-Drew, Jacobs, and Forte. I am thinking about trading Slaton for Chris Wells, but wonder if Wells, is a future star in the NFL.

Some have compared him to Adrian Peterson and Jim Brown. I don't follow college football so I don't know.

I was thinking about trading for him in my dynasty league. I have LT, Steve Slaton, Jones-Drew, Jacobs, and Forte. I am thinking about trading Slaton for Chris Wells, but wonder if Wells, is a future star in the NFL.

No one knows until he plays, until then its all predictions and assumptions. Why trade Slaton He's young and looks good.

How about if I traded Slaton for the #2 overall pick (Wells and Moreno are still there) and his 2.02 pick. That way maybe I could get a rookie RB at 2.02. It is a 12 team league. I know, I know. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I have such a deep RB crew. I also have E. Graham and L. White.

It just sounds like you have an itchy trigger finger. I would stand pat with what you got. Like it's been stated, why would you trade Slaton, someone who's already proven something, for a RB that's only proven he can get hurt? With RB's like that I'm assuming that your WR's are where you could use some help.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

How about if I traded Slaton for the #2 overall pick (Wells and Moreno are still there) and his 2.02 pick. That way maybe I could get a rookie RB at 2.02. It is a 12 team league. I know, I know. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I have such a deep RB crew. I also have E. Graham and L. White.

Roster positions? Scoring? Where is your pick in the draft.

Your reasoning is You have depth at RB so why would you trade for MORE DEPTH AT RB?

Not to mention you're trading a known quantity for an unknown quantity. Its classic example of trading just to trade.

What does your WR core look like?

QB? TE?

If you are deep in RB use the depth to get studs at WR.

There's probably a team sitting with no depth at RB and Andre Johnson. Get AJ, Fittzy or, Jennings. Try to take a step forward not a step parallel.