[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wayne, Smith, or Jennings

beltboy

In this scenario, how would you rank and why.

I say Wayne, Smith, Jennings,

Wayne is in spread throw the ball everydown offense, and plays in dome

Smith is the only reciever on the team and only tgt when passing, 2nd to Wayne because he is in run oriented offense

jJennings 3rd b/c of weather in late season, and I just like the other 2 better.

What are your thoughts?

Jennings-because of his QB, and has defined himself as the #1 in GB

Smith-because he really has no one else to compete with.

Wayne-decent WR but has Gonzo and Dallas Clark to compete with. A. Gonzo will benefit this season.

Edited by RJV

I say Wayne, Smith then Jennings..

Colts offense is gonna suprise a lot of people this year.. I think a healthy O-line is gonna revamp the run game, and D Brown will help keep Addai healthy (less carries). Wayne isn't being drafted as a top 5 WR, but he will finish the season as one - fantasy wise.

Steve Smith is a stud, but he's the only real threat. Teams can double and triple cover him and worry about some scrub on the other side. Carolina under John Fox has always been a run heavy team, and I don't see anything so far this year that suggests otherwise. Besides - look at the QB there.

Jennings I say 3rd cause I think Green Bay will be taking a step back this year. I think he will be good, but I think (just a gut feeling) at the end of the season you would regret taking him over Wayne and Smith while the opportunity was there.

I say Wayne, Smith then Jennings..

Colts offense is gonna suprise a lot of people this year.. I think a healthy O-line is gonna revamp the run game, and D Brown will help keep Addai healthy (less carries). Wayne isn't being drafted as a top 5 WR, but he will finish the season as one - fantasy wise.

Steve Smith is a stud, but he's the only real threat. Teams can double and triple cover him and worry about some scrub on the other side. Carolina under John Fox has always been a run heavy team, and I don't see anything so far this year that suggests otherwise. Besides - look at the QB there.

Jennings I say 3rd cause I think Green Bay will be taking a step back this year. I think he will be good, but I think (just a gut feeling) at the end of the season you would regret taking him over Wayne and Smith while the opportunity was there.

jennings and wayne are a toss up for me. take the one you will enjoy more having on your team. i put smith a notch down because i don't like the carolina schedule this year and he is too inconsistent/injured for me.