[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8th pick... who would you pick

cerec_cat

12 teamer you grab BEST WR avail then come back with a RB unless you can grab another top 4 WR, consisting of Calvin J, Fitz, A.J. and Moss.

If you can land 2 of the top 4 WRs in the league WOW you will be on top at this point because there is alot of depth and value at RB this season with all the RBBC.

Edited by RJV

12 teamer you grab BEST WR avail then come back with a RB unless you can grab another top 4 WR, consisting of Calvin J, Fitz, A.J. and Moss.

If you can land 2 of the top 4 WRs in the league WOW you will be on top at this point because there is alot of depth and value at RB this season with all the RBBC.

I agree...I have exact same situation in upcoming draft and will take RECEIVER 1st....HOPEFULLY Andre the BEAST....then get a RB , maybe Gore or Slaton in 2nd !!!

ANDRE ANDRE ANDRE!! Don't believe the hype on RBs! Top WRs are gonna win you the ship this year cause the dropoff is so much more drastic than the RB dropoff! Good Luck!

I agree completely, a lot of people focus so much on their rb core they neglect the rest of their team. I'd probably go with Johnson but if your lucky enough (which I doubt you are) to have MJD or Forte to fall to you at number 8 then take them.

And the reason why forte is going so high is becaus he looked great in his rookie running and I believe he actually led the team in receptions last year and now with Cutler under center his production should go up even more because you can't focus on shutting down the run, especially with the speed demon hester streakin down field and forte should get even more receptions this season with a top end developing gunslinger under center.

8 is a tough spot. I'd probably still lean towards an SJax, Slaton, LT type back over the WRs here, but there are some solid arguments about going WR here.

My main contention about not going Wr is that when looking at the WRs and RBs that are likely there for your 2nd and 3rd picks, I have more confidence in my ability to pick out WRs there that are just as likely to perform at or above the level of the WR I would take in the first round than I am in my ability to find an RB that is likely to perform at or above the level of the RBs there in the 2nd/3rd round.