[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odd topic.

tbimm

Many of you know my Dad was a 24/7 oxygen patient up until he passed. He had found a concentrator online and purchased it for 75 bucks if I remember correctly. He had one through the provider he was using but liked the idea of having a back-up if something happened to his main unit.

This brings me to the reason for my post. I offered this unit up to his provider and they said they could not take it. I have looked into donating it and nobody seems to want it. It works. I have tested it and when the provider came by he tested it again for me. If any Huddler is, or knows of, an oxygen patient who would like their very own concentrator please either post here or send me a PM. I will ship it free of charge up to 50 bucks. I really don't want to throw this unit away. It is fully functional and I know what it meant to my Dad to know that he had his very own.

I also have a bunch of nasal canyons and many feet of hose that are still in the packaging the were sent in. As much as I wish nobody needed any of this stuff the reality is that many do and I don't want it to go to waste!

ETA: This is the unit I have.

Edited by tbimm

That is crazy that you are having such a hard time getting rid of it. I think I know an old lady from church who can use it. I'll fund out tomorrow but don't hold it for me. Get it to anyone who can use it.

That is crazy that you are having such a hard time getting rid of it. I think I know an old lady from church who can use it. I'll fund out tomorrow but don't hold it for me. Get it to anyone who can use it.

If she needs it let me know. The 1st person who can use it gets it!

I talked to a lady at the free clinic. They would love to have it. I don't know if you want to give it to an organization or an individual.

Let me look at a couple of other options here in town. I have no problem paying shipping to an individual connected to someone here on the Huddle but to an organization I would rather try to stay local.

Let me look at a couple of other options here in town. I have no problem paying shipping to an individual connected to someone here on the Huddle but to an organization I would rather try to stay local.

Np, keep me updated. FWIW I have no problem paying the shipping.

Found a home for it. One of our customers who works for a hospice care facility knows of a woman who really needs one and can't afford to buy one. The rental on the unit she has is tough for her to afford so this will work out great!

Found a home for it. One of our customers who works for a hospice care facility knows of a woman who really needs one and can't afford to buy one. The rental on the unit she has is tough for her to afford so this will work out great!

:wacko: Good Ole Hospice always doin good smart things ta help anyone :D