[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No. 3 pick in a PPR QB heavy legue

mammat

1 pt for reception,all tds 6 pts, 1 pt for every 10 yrds rushing and receiving.,5 bonus pts for every 100 yrds rushing and receiving.

1 pt for every 25 yrds passing and 5 bonus pts for 300 yrds, all 2 pt conversions r 2pts

1st and 2nd pick r going to be A. Peterson then MJD

Thinking Forte, LT, R. Moss,T.Brady or any other thoughts

Lineup requirements?

You say it is QB heavy, but nothing in the scoring rules indicate that, so unless it is a 2 QB required league, this is not a QB heavy league.

I would take whichever of the RBs you like the most, unless it is a 2 QB required league, then it comes down to how many teams and how many required RBs.

Lineup requirements?

You say it is QB heavy, but nothing in the scoring rules indicate that, so unless it is a 2 QB required league, this is not a QB heavy league.

I would take whichever of the RBs you like the most, unless it is a 2 QB required league, then it comes down to how many teams and how many required RBs.

If you're giving QB's 6pt for passing TD's, it's a QB heavy league. In my league last year (where QB's get 6 for TD's), out of the top 20 players 11 were QB's, only 5 were RB.

To the OP's question, I would still go RB at 3 and take Forte in a PPR league.

Edited by AWalls

If you're giving QB's 6pt for passing TD's, it's a QB heavy league. In my league last year (where QB's get 6 for TD's), out of the top 20 players 11 were QB's, only 5 were RB.

You just made a point against yourself. If the top 20 scorers were QB's its a lot easier to make up pts at a position like QB then it would be at a position where the drop off is more dramatic. Every year this is a topic for discussion and every year you will get the same answer. Its not about who scores the most but which ff team scores the most. Bottom line is all qbs in this league are getting 6 pt tds now unless Brady throws for 50 again it wont be that big of a drop off in the top 10.

On a side note being that its a PPR league id look to grab MJD or Forte at pick 3 (id even take Andre or Fitz over a qb at pick 3)....Best of luck to you.

Edited by CrimsonGhost

So you are telling me that if I drafted the 11th QB in say the 9th round, I was still getting a top 20 player? This is exactly why it is not a QB heavy league.

It is not a QB heavy league because the switch from 3 or 4 to 6 pt passing TDs, QBs still generally have a very flat decline in production compared to other positions, thus, their value is minimal compared to RBs and WRs.