[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What 3 WR's should i start?

davegroel

I have to start three wideouts in my league. I have Colston, Vincent Jackson, Cotchery, Holt, Henry, and Galloway. Which three should i start? I think Colston, Jackson and maybe Henry or Holt. I drafted Cotch to b my third WR but everyone is pretty down on him. So what do you think?

Colsten, V Jax and Holt--- those 3 are solid. If you are wrong, what can you do? Go with who you think is gonna do the best. The first coupla weeks, you will have some great decisions and some bad decisions. But I like those 3.

even though cotchery is facing the bad houston d? ...

Facing a poor defense or a good defense with a rookie QB, don't you expect the NYJ to run early & often, (and have success doing so vs. HOU), thus not having to rely on the passing game? All that changes of course, if HOU jumps out to a quick 21-3 lead or something, but I imagine that the NYJ will do their best to control the ball & limit the rookie QBs exposure.

Colston and VJax are definites. And I would go with Cotchery -- Sanchez is a rookie, but he can pass. And Cotchery is clearly the Jets #1 guy -- if the Jets are behind and have to throw it might be bad for Sanchez (sacks and picks), but playing catchup is always good for the WR... Holt is gonna be blocking for MJD all day.