[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston and Schaub ffor Roethlesburger and Bowe

RKSO

My friend offered me Ben Roethlesbuerger (spelling is probably wrong) and Dwayne Bowe for Marques Colston and Matt Schaub. I honestly don't know what to do.

If this helps:

Current QBs: Matt Schaub and Garrard, we start 1.

Current WRs: Bouldin, Colston, Santana Moss, and Ted Ginn Jr. We start 3.

It really comes down to Bowe for Colston. Colston plays in the better offense, but is injury prone. Bowe is a good WR, his teams top target, but there are a lot of question marks in that offense. Bree's will spread the ball around, so Colston may lose out there.Not to mention the microfracture surgery that he had (had a small hole in his knee cap.). In a PPR league I would almost take Bowe, but it's hard to look past the potency of the Saint's offense. When you break down the numbers they are pretty close, so in my opinion it's a wash.

Here is their breakdown from two of my leagues last year, one being a PPR, and the other standard non PPR.

Non PPR

Bowe = 136pts (16 games, 1022yds / 7 TD's) - 3 year average = 130pts

Colston = 102pts (11 games, 760yds/ 5 TDs) - 3 year average = 140pts

PPR

Colston = 114pts - 3year average = 163pts

Bowe = 172pts - 3 year average = 158pts

I wouldn't do it -- I'd rather have Schaub and Colston. But I don't think it's really as unfair as people are making it sound. I like Colston a little better than Bowe (especially if you get bonuses for long TD's), but in a PPR league they are pretty darn close. And I like Schaub better than Big Ben, but Schaub is definitely more of an injury risk and it's not like the difference is THAT big.