[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's clear the air here

Mr Hammock

People are saying that I am on my fourth and fifth alias here.

I am asking the webmaster to prove that as false. Check the IP's please and let everyone know that is just not true.

Everyone here keeps thinking I am someone else and giving me all kinds of BS over it.

If you don't like my opinion, that's fine. It's a free country. But assuming I am someone else is just wrong.

I have only posted at this forum under this name and I am sure the webmaster can see that clear as day by using a few simple IP tool checks.

Edited by Mr Hammock

From where I sit, it does seesm like you have gotten "picked on" more than you deserve, but I haven't really followed all of the events either. Having said that... this sort of thing will only make it worse. Try flying under the radar for a bit. This aint gonna help at all.

So Mr. Hammock is Chappy?

That's messed up. I don't know this Chappy person and just because someone disagrees with me on a few things and call me this person, it gets everyone else jumping all over me. I don't care if people disagree with me, but this just ridicules.

BTW, I have been 2 for 2 in saying that neither LT or SJax would not be the same as they used to be and to stay away from them with a #1 pick. Which is the reason why a lot of people are all over my case and calling me this chappy person.

Edited by Mr Hammock

From where I sit, it does seesm like you have gotten "picked on" more than you deserve, but I haven't really followed all of the events either. Having said that... this sort of thing will only make it worse. Try flying under the radar for a bit. This aint gonna help at all.

I don't care what people think. I just want them to know that this is the only name I have used on this board. Changing my name on a message board because a few people don't like me would be retarded.