[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting Fred Jackson over Forte?

Capt. Stanky

PPR Format

I know I know, always start your studs. My concern is that Forte was a stud last year, but I don't know if he is right now. Forte was a stud last year due to is great consistency. The guy doesn't have elite talent, but he's fundamentally sound and was in a great situation last year. Since Cutler has a reluctancy to check the ball down, I'm not sure he's in nearly as good a situation as last year. Jackson will be the bell cow for at least two more games. I was encouraged by the amount of checkdown passes he got from Edwards on Mon night. I figure I'm more likely to get double digits from FJack than Forte at this time. Also, Forte's matchup against Pitt isn't too appealing.

Whatcha think Huddlers?

Edited by Capt. Stanky

im actually in a simliar delimna right now because i have forte benson ryan grant and jamal lewis and i can only start 2 rb and i flew wr/rb. benson grant and lewis all have moree favorable matchups than forte does and im not sure on who to start. i think im going to go with forte/benson/grant. and the reason im starting forte against pit is because im not ready to give up on him, im going to give him one more week and see what happens but if he struggles this week then ill [robally take him out. but partially the reason he struggled was because jay cutler struggled and i dont see jay strugling that much and especially with ponamalu out or however you spell it so i would say hell probally have around 10 + ppoints

probably a keeper league.

Bingo! My roster is sick, but I had the 2nd worst pt total last week:

QB's (Start 2)

Romo, Rivers, Palmer, Bulger

RB's (Start 2)

MJD, Forte, FJack, Lynch, DWard

WR's (start 3)

AJohnson, Welker (didn't play him last week due to Q status. I played AGonzo instead to play it safe...Doh!), BEdwards, Agonzo

TE

ODaniels

I'm hoping for a bit more production this week.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Capt, you said it best when you said LAST YEAR that Forte was a stud. Research the amount of passes that Cutler checked down last year in Denver. Very Very Very low. In fact his RB's were not worth anything in a PPR league, and that wasn't due to the system that he was in. On the other hand, ORTON is always going to hit the check down quick and Cutler is ALWAYS going to try and PUSH the ball down field, that is just that type of QB he is!

Bench Forte this week and go with FJAck and MJD and reap the benefit

Good Luck!