[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I sit?

JetFanMike

I've got most of my starters figured out for this week, but I can't decide on my QB, second RB, and "offensive player" position. I can start three of these four:

Carson Palmer (better than his numbers looked last week, but facing the Packers this week)

Shaun Hill (better in real lfe than fantasy, but with a nice matchup this week against the Seahawks)

Steve Slaton (disappointing week 1 and with a very tough matchup against the Titans this week), or

Julius Jones (solid game last week with one big run, and a decent matchup against the 49'ers).

After picking a QB and an RB, the two leftover guys are both eligible for my offensive wild card player spot. But which one of these four guys would you sit this week? Reasons would also be greatly appreciated, but any inputs at all are fine.

Thanks -- I'll probably be back on answering posts later tonight.

Scoring system?

In most setups, where QBs tend to score a bit higher than other positions in general, it is generally a good idea to almost always start a QB in an offensive flex that allows you to. If your scoring system is not like this, and the other positions (in this case RB) score comparable or greater than QBs in general, you'd have to look at the matchups, etc. more closely.

At this point, I've got Palmer and Slaton ranked ahead of Hill and Jones respectively