[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Running Back Debocle

jmathis7410

too many Running Backs to choose from

we start two backs in my league

Forte against the Steelers

Sproles against the Ravens

Julius Jones at the 49ers

Derrick Ward at the Bills

Willie Parker at the Bears

any pros and/or cons?

I am leaning against Julius Jones and Derrick Ward but I am finding it hard to bench Forte and Sproles.

edge is gonna come in some time not to mention the 9ers are gonna be a little more successful in stopping the run than what the hawks saw last week. Jones has been a tier four starter for his career with the occasional game. he had it last week. do u think he will do it again? Remember the hawks a throw first team. Jones would get clock burn time if the hawks are up but i dont think the hawks go up by more than ten and seattle know hill is just one pass away from making it a tight one. They are gonna throw a lot bad for jones.

unless forte lets u down a couple more times u dont sit the stud.

Parker should be a little more like 60-70 yds ok if u cant be killed but not gonna save ur team if rb 2 needs to break out for u. He is more of a dont kill me guy this week than a save me with a win. ben is gonna throw more this year as we saw. parker is the one though he gives up 3rd to more and some touches to mennd.

I am not high on sproles. He is great but i really believe he a complementary back not a horse. I also blieve he could bust one but do we play for the twice a year long run or the consistant player. i would be a little happier with this guy on a week with a better opponent.

I think ward is your guy. he was very solid last week. He has been pretty good the last two years. His role behind cadillac takes some of his touches sure compared to if he was the one. He was the two in NY and did fine and the bucs are more likely to use the one and two as a split. This situation is a good week for ward great opponent a split with a beast number one and a team heavy on the run first.

hope this helps LIVE THE DREAM