[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsett

Skrappy1

Led the Seahawks in rushing today (albeit with only 35 yards on 5 carries), and had 6 receptions for another 57 yards. 92 total yards on 11 touches isn't too shabby, and Julius Jones doesn't exactly instill tremendous confidence. I remember hearing a little about him in the preseason, what's his upside? Any chance he unseats Julius later in the season?

I think Jones got dinged with a minor injury, opening up the door for more Forsett action. Forsett continues to impress, for such a diminutive runner he has a knack for breaking tackles. He still is small and not that fast, I think his niche in the NFL will continue to be a 3rd down change of pace guy.

I think Jones got dinged with a minor injury, opening up the door for more Forsett action. Forsett continues to impress, for such a diminutive runner he has a knack for breaking tackles. He still is small and not that fast, I think his niche in the NFL will continue to be a 3rd down change of pace guy.

+1

At Cal he racked up most of his yards playing change of pace for Marshawn Lynch - he's a good running and finds a way to fight for the extra yards, but as far as your measurables go he doesn't have a whole lot going for him; not the fastest or the biggest, but he'll hold the football and work hard.

Forsett is Sproles in just about every way (including size). You sit there and worry some 300-lb lineman is going to crush him every play, but then he explodes and does something really nifty and everyone gets excited.

Since he played for the hawks in last years pre-season, a lot of people in Seattle have liked him. We were dismayed when he was cut last year, only to be picked up by the Colts. Then he was cut by them, and we picked him back up. Indeed he's a lot of fun to watch, and has an explosive run style.

I'm not sure what his fantasy value will be until our offense finds a pulse though. Also, remember we payed a bunch for Julius and not much for Forsett.