[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roy Williams

pirate

Mannighham would be a hard sell because his value shot up in the last two games but you could shoot for a Boldin, Berrian or Harvin. Berrain will get some good looks down field and Boldin has a low trade value at the moment but will explode with TH kicking booty and Fitzy getting some major double team.

Mannighham would be a hard sell because his value shot up in the last two games but you could shoot for a Boldin, Berrian or Harvin. Berrain will get some good looks down field and Boldin has a low trade value at the moment but will explode with TH kicking booty and Fitzy getting some major double team.

Don't like those options. Obviously if you can get Boldin, do it, but I don't think that is feasible after the way the Cowboys just played.

I think he holds way more value than either of those Vikings, so you would have to get something additional to make that move.

All in all, I think he will improve. Romo just blew on Sunday night. He completed 3, count 'em THREE, passes to WRs. He completed as many to Giants DBs for goodness sakes. He missed Roy on several occasions, so to say this is all on Roy is false. He only had 4 targets all night.

I think you stand pat with him. I am. And I believe they will look his way more often from here on out. He is a threat on the field, and doesn't have to be open to catch passes. I still think he hits at least 1000 yards and 10 TDs...