[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: Lee Evans for Gostkowski?

Alexfrog

Would you trade Lee Evans (Buf WR) for Stephen Gostkowski (NE K)? I would be giving up Evans.

Evans is my second backup WR, I also have Reggie Wayne, Anquan Boldin, and Wes Welker, so I am only losing bench depth.

Gostkowski is a bit of an upgrade in kicker from my current kicker, Rob Bironas. Though I know there isnt a ton of difference in kickers. (Or am I wrong in this being an upgrade?)

Thanks!

I think this is the first time I have seen someone asking for advice about trading for a kicker.

No way would I do it. There's nothing wrong with Bironas and he's a top kicker as it is. What happens if Welker is hurt again and Boldin gets hurt (like he has each of these past few years). You'll be wishing that you had Evans at that point - and more than likely still be wishing you had Bironas.

Edited by Shorttynaz

I traded my 10th and 11th round picks in 1 of my drafts this year for Gostkowski.

The guy took him 3 picks before my 10th round pick and I was so mad I blurted out I will give you my next 2 picks for Gostkowski!

He said yes...oops......couldn't take it back either.