[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Woot Off!

ChuckB

Wasn't there one yesterday too that ended? I could have swore I looked at the site this morning and it was going on at that time.

Very possible, I just noticed it and didn't see a thread about it, so figured I'd throw one up..... I'm not as quick as I used to be :wacko:

sweet! Just bought itfor my 3 & 5 year-olds from Santa!

Hows it work? do they have a different item everyday?

During a Woot Off the item changes as soon as it sells out. On a normal woot day it is 1 item per day and when they sell out that is it for the day.

Hows it work? do they have a different item everyday?
Woot offs are kind of like clearance sales....great prices on some items and usually limited quantities available. Some smaller things they may have 10,000, or larger things maybe on a dozen or two. The price item that everyone covets the most is the Bag of Crap. It's like a grab bag and you have no idea what you are getting...$3 for 3 items. It usually is a few worthless trinkets along with something of ok value, but some people have been known to get video game systems, roombas, or in a few cases 60" HDTVs. When a BOC comes up, the site usually becomes unresponsive and if you aren't one of the lucky few literally in the first few seconds to get your order in, odds are you lucked out.