[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Bryant

PB17

He was dropped in my PPR league ,and I was thinking of dropping D Bess for him. Maimi looks to be a run first team and he isn't getting the looks or yards. I think if Bryant is healthy again he could put up some good stat because Tampa will have to throw the ball. The league is 1 point per rec and 1 point per every 10 yards rec. Would like to see some other opinions on this.

Agreed

But temper expectations, he's dinged up on a bad offense with a QB who's not especially accurate or strong armed...so while I agree I'd rather have him than Bess, it's not like he's going to be 100 yard 1 TD kind of guy this year (though if he does I'll dance in the street as he's sitting on the bench in two of my re draft leagues)

Best of Luck,

WashD

im thinking of waivering for him......im only 7th on waivers so i dont know if i can get him. who would you drop on my team?

QB- Ryan, Edwards

WR- AJ, Moss, Colston, Ocho Cinco, Harvin, Royal, Chris Henry

RB- Rice, DMac, Felix Jones, McCoy, Bradshaw

TE- Keller

K- Tynes

DEF- Green Bay

felix, royal, chris henryl? i also have to get a damn DEF with the packers on bye. i could use bryant w/colston on bye

Absolutley pick him up. I watched the last 2 games and he is starting to come on and hes almost there health wise. He was getting seperation and looked as good as he could with a rookie QB. I fully expect him to be rested in practice and maybe questionable this week. I think its one more week until he fully back. He was dropped after week 1 in my league and I jumped at dropping a #5 WR for him. Now ofcourse we have to understand he will not put up #1 WR numbers with the rookie starting BUT your getting a guy who was ( in my league ) the #7 WR last year on a bad team and had more fantasy points then Randy Moss,. Owens , Wayne, Marshall guys who are considered Stud #1 WR in fantasy. at not 100% he still got 4 receptions and a TD last week and just missed one ( just out of reach ) week 3. No way he should be on the WW in any lague barring a re- injury to his knee. Its the chance to get a low end #1 WR off the WW. that dosent happen every day.

Royal without a doubt.

im thinking of waivering for him......im only 7th on waivers so i dont know if i can get him. who would you drop on my team?

QB- Ryan, Edwards

WR- AJ, Moss, Colston, Ocho Cinco, Harvin, Royal, Chris Henry

RB- Rice, DMac, Felix Jones, McCoy, Bradshaw

TE- Keller

K- Tynes

DEF- Green Bay

felix, royal, chris henryl? i also have to get a damn DEF with the packers on bye. i could use bryant w/colston on bye