[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDID?

cpeltz

Need to pick up a TE this week to cover Gates' bye, and am targeting Heath Miller. Problem is, have to drop a player to make room on the roster. This is not a PPR league. Want to keep all the breathing RB's I can, so am looking to drop a WR.

Options are Burleson, Devery Henderson and Johnny Knox (keeping CJohnson and DeSean).

Any thoughts?

Need to pick up a TE this week to cover Gates' bye, and am targeting Heath Miller. Problem is, have to drop a player to make room on the roster. This is not a PPR league. Want to keep all the breathing RB's I can, so am looking to drop a WR.

Options are Burleson, Devery Henderson and Johnny Knox (keeping CJohnson and DeSean).

Any thoughts?

I would tell you Burleson or Henderson and Henderson is on bye this week.

tough to drop a target in one of the NFL's most prolific offenses... I think I would drop Knox.. He's an up and comer, but I think the potential for big games is more there with henderson. JMO

Hey if you get a chance, check out mooch's post and comment. Thanks. .

I agree. They are both hit or miss players with Henderson on the better offense.

In addition to Knox or Henderson, I'm also thinking Leon Washington might be in the mix. My only D is Pitt, and I can pick up the Saints, so am thinking one WR and Washington...am I overthinking?

Edited by cpeltz

Any thoughts?

CJohnson and Desean are homerun hitter type of receivers. If I have that, I don't need a 3rd wide receiver to make or break my team. I'd much prefer sure points in a Burleson who will get u 8-14 rather than Henderson whose range is much wider. Knox is injured coming off a bad week, but good upside. And Lance Moore might be back after the bye. I'd cut Knox though.