[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade

kyle123

I dont know that I would call this a "big trade", but who are your other RB's? You're gonna leave yourself with one decent WR, another one who's kinda hurt and has QB who's only played one game throwing to him, another one who will lose looks in a few weeks when Gonzo comes back and lastly - one who just had one good week.

I don't know that I'd want Marion Barber. Romo sucks and he's really got no reliable receiver to throw to other than Witten. Teams are going to start stacking the box more and more against the Cowboys + isn't Barber dealing with an injury along with splitting carries?

If this were me, (just me), I would try to find a better deal somewhere else.

Housh is slowly getting better and better each week + he now has Hasselbeck coming back who's a HUGE upgrade over Wallace. As I just said previously, I'd rather have Housh.

However, IF THIS ISN'T A PPR LEAGUE - then I may consider it.