[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT for Jennings?

Sammy D.

I have been offered Jennings in return for LT....this would leave my RB's looking like this-

Pierre

Turner

Coffee

Washington

it would also give me a strong 1-2 punch of Megatron and Jennings at WR.

Should I make this move? He wants one of my lesser WR's to complete the deal, should I ask for a "throw in" RB to fill the hole LT would leave on my roster?

thanks in advance...

Its looking like I'm gonna give him LT and probably Witten for Jennings and Buckhalter......I know Buckhalter is injured, but at this point he is only for depth on the bench, as Pierre and Turner are done with their bye weeks after tommorrow.

Were you not the #1 LT bus driver this year preseason ?

I don't know about #1, but I was definitely tooting his horn but that bus is currently in the garage. But if you can get a top #10 WR in exchange for a boarder-line starting RB (at this time that is), ESPECIALLY in a keeper, you don't flinch. No matter how much love you have for the guy.

Edited by tazinib1

Its looking like I'm gonna give him LT and probably Witten for Jennings and Buckhalter......I know Buckhalter is injured, but at this point he is only for depth on the bench, as Pierre and Turner are done with their bye weeks after tommorrow.

I don't know if I would include Witten, The Cowboys are ugly right now but he has been a stud...anyone else you can throw in?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=301927