[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok, I am stumped: Who is the odd man out?

Lost

:D 6 per TD, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 PPR

So I am starting 2 WR and 1 Flex WR. I have 4 quality WR and don't know who rides the pine this week. Here are my options:

Wes Welker vs TEN (He is a stud in PPR and has around 40 in the last 4 games or so)

:D

Nate Burleson vs ARI (Hassel and Burl have a great rapport, but is his rib injury gotta bother him?)

:wacko:

Mike Sims-Walker vs STL (He was dominating until his love encounter sidelined him last week and running game might get most of the work this week against STL?)

Steve Smith @ NOS (Seems to me Smith is the beneficiary in PPR leagues and has been pretty solid)

So, I am leaning toward benching Sims-Walker since the running game might get the most work against STL; however, I think Sims-Walker will want to come out strong after his F-Up last week!

Thoughts? Opinions? :D?

Edited by Lost

Tough to say, but I'd bench Smith b/c of the emergence of Nicks. It's just another guy taking away passes to Smith, along with Manningham. And there's no way you can bench Welker against the atrocious Titans pass d.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=302929

Edited by dirtysanchez1184

i agree with the first two responses, smith is a must start, burleson is against the leagues worst passing defense and has the reemergence of Hass that makes this a must start, and then Welker is also against a miserable defense and like you said in a ppr league he can be invaluable.

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my football blog

Flip a coin or better yet trade won of those guys if you can.

I thought about trading one of them, but very few teams in my league like to trade. However, I did get an offer to give up Welker and receive Mendenhall. Here are my current RB's and WR's:

RB:

Turner

Gore

J Jones

P Thomas

L Washington

WR:

Burleson

Mason

Sims-Walker

S Smith (NYG)

W Welker

I think I would still be good at WR and I would get an upgrade at RB, but giving up PPR king (Welker) is hard to part with. Any thoughts? :wacko:

Can't sleep. Any last minute advice on who sits? :D

Wes Welker vs TEN (He is a stud in PPR and has around 40 in the last 4 games or so)

Nate Burleson vs ARI (Hassel and Burl have a great rapport, but is his rib injury gotta bother him?)

:wacko:

Mike Sims-Walker vs STL (He was dominating until his love encounter sidelined him last week and running game might get most of the work this week against STL?)

Steve Smith @ NOS (Seems to me Smith is the beneficiary in PPR leagues and has been pretty solid)

Edited by Lost