[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how much does a luxury box go for at Lambeau?

bpwallace49

I think it depends if she weighs less than 220 (not many of those there) and if the carpet matches the drapes.

220 or not, I imagine you just take what you can get. :wacko:

Nuke, I know a guy that spend $22,000 for a luxury box for the WORLD SERIES when the White Sox won it.

$20,000 for a regular season football game??????

I've been layin hardwood floors in million taco + homes and 20,000.00 ain't chit to these people..... some people make serious jack and the younger they are the crazier it gets :wacko:

I've been layin hardwood floors in million taco + homes and 20,000.00 ain't chit to these people..... some people make serious jack and the younger they are the crazier it gets :wacko:

My response it more to the comparison from a larger market and a higher profile game (the world series) versus a smaller market and a regular season game.

Also note that it was VIKINGS fans that paid it, not rabid Packer fans . . .

Nuke, I run a country club where I work with these people every day too . . :D

My response it more to the comparison from a larger market and a higher profile game (the world series) versus a smaller market and a regular season game.

Also note that it was VIKINGS fans that paid it, not rabid Packer fans . . .

Nuke, I run a country club where I work with these people every day too . . :wacko:

:D It's just been a real eye opener lately

hugh houses

escalades

golf cart in 6 car garage

wife has store bought tatas

lawn service

laundry service

etc etc

Oh ya i also rank a Regular season football game over world series any day.....baseball sucks imo :D