[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Andre Johnson and Warner for Brees and Boldin?

Glabra

My QBs and receivers:

Warner

Flacco

AJ

Burleson

Bowe

Manningham

Standard scoring, no PPR

I'm at 3-3 and in the middle rung of the league.

Is Brees a fantasy championship-winning type QB that warrants giving up AJ? Can the rest of my receivers pick up the slack? Conversely, can Flacco or KW step up their game making an upgrade to Brees less significant?

I'm leaning towards not rocking the boat right now. But it's an interesting offer.. :wacko:

I say no because Boldin is hurt right now

I agree. I'd be hard pressed to ever trade away Andre Johnson - he's pretty much as good as it gets at WR and I'd have to get a King's Ransom for him in return. Brees is a top-flight fantasy QB, but with Warner and Flacco, you're not really weak in that department, nor are you exceptionally strong at WR that losing Johnson won't have a big effect. If Boldin was healthy, it'd be worthy of more consideration, but since he is banged-up (when isn't he really) and rumored to maybe have a high-ankle sprain, I definitely would NOT make that deal.

I agree. I'd be hard pressed to ever trade away Andre Johnson - he's pretty much as good as it gets at WR and I'd have to get a King's Ransom for him in return. Brees is a top-flight fantasy QB, but with Warner and Flacco, you're not really weak in that department, nor are you exceptionally strong at WR that losing Johnson won't have a big effect. If Boldin was healthy, it'd be worthy of more consideration, but since he is banged-up (when isn't he really) and rumored to maybe have a high-ankle sprain, I definitely would NOT make that deal.

Thanks! Your advice is always well thought out.