[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG JOHN !? Help

You can't possibly go with Reggie Bush at this point, even in a PPR he seems a fourth or fifth thought in this offense.

I go Pierre Thomas personally as he'll get more carries and Bell's more the short yardage guy, but if it was a TD heavy league you could certainly make the argument to go with Bell.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, and Mike Bell are my three choices for an open RB slot in one of my leagues. Which one would you go with?

Yeah Thanks. I was really tossed between Bell and Thomas. I'm ready to choke Bush! ...and wouldn't mind slappin' Kim Kardashian on that big ass!

I've got bush and not the other two but i'm benching Bush this week (and maybe the rest of the season). It looks like Bush is an afterthought on the offense with all the weapon they have. If he didn't score a TD last week, his points were worthless...

You said it brotha! They could trade Bush for Gatorade Coolers right now and would probably get more use out of them.

You can't possibly go with Reggie Bush at this point, even in a PPR he seems a fourth or fifth thought in this offense.

I go Pierre Thomas personally as he'll get more carries and Bell's more the short yardage guy, but if it was a TD heavy league you could certainly make the argument to go with Bell.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Dont get all caught up in Mike Bell and short yardage bullpoopy. If you watched the game last week the saints Pierre got the rock 3 times in a row inside the 10 yard line. They also only put Bell in to because they changed formations and used him for pass blocking. Brees then checked down to a run and Bell got the TD.

Pierre Thomas is obviously your best choice out of that 3 headed monster. You real question is, how quality of a choice is P. Thomas overall?

With the saints being generous to the ENTIRE offense your best bet is to flip a quarter for each RB cause it's hard to predict.

If you have a boner for the saints RB's stick with P. Thomas

Dont get all caught up in Mike Bell and short yardage bullpoopy. If you watched the game last week the saints Pierre got the rock 3 times in a row inside the 10 yard line. They also only put Bell in to because they changed formations and used him for pass blocking. Brees then checked down to a run and Bell got the TD.

Pierre Thomas is obviously your best choice out of that 3 headed monster. You real question is, how quality of a choice is P. Thomas overall?

With the saints being generous to the ENTIRE offense your best bet is to flip a quarter for each RB cause it's hard to predict.

If you have a boner for the saints RB's stick with P. Thomas

I am a Saint's fan, but no boner! It's a long F-ed up story how I got all three!