[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT for Vincent Jackson

whiskey

I'm an LT owner and I might be in denial. Should I move him immediately for Vincent Jackson? Is the old LT coming back with some easier upcoming matchups, or do I jump ship?

I have Ahmad Bradshaw as my third RB at this point - that would elevate him to my #2. My WRs are Sims-Walker, Driver, Walter, Lance Moore, Eddie Royal and some other garbage as the week requires.

It's a deep league - we play 2 RBs, 3WRs and a flex.

Thanks!

Edited by whiskey

If you are in more need of WR than RB then yes, otherwise it's difficult to tell how much you would benefit from this trade. Generally speaking Jackson probably has more value at this point.

Thanks Chloroform. I added some details above. I agree it's close - but I'm seeing LT go for CHEAP in other trades. Just wondering if I'm delusional in thinking he could have a nice second half.

I think you're delusional in thinking that Ahmad Bradshaw brings more to your team than LT as an every week starter while forcing Walter/Moore/Royal to the perma-bench.

If you had a better option to step into your RB2 role, then I would consider it as VJax is having a great season thus far, but you don't, so you put yourself in a position of trading from a position with no depth to add to the position where you already have depth.

I think you're delusional in thinking that Ahmad Bradshaw brings more to your team than LT as an every week starter while forcing Walter/Moore/Royal to the perma-bench.

If you had a better option to step into your RB2 role, then I would consider it as VJax is having a great season thus far, but you don't, so you put yourself in a position of trading from a position with no depth to add to the position where you already have depth.

I don't think Bradshaw brings more to my team than LT would. But the upgrade to Jackson from Walter/Moore/Royal is attractive. Overall I agree with your thoughts though. Thanks for the insight. It would definitely leave me vulnerable at RB.

I'm an LT owner and I might be in denial. Should I move him immediately for Vincent Jackson? Is the old LT coming back with some easier upcoming matchups, or do I jump ship?

I have Ahmad Bradshaw as my third QB at this point - that would elevate him to my #2. My WRs are Sims-Walker, Driver, Walter, Lance Moore, Eddie Royal and some other garbage as the week requires.

It's a deep league - we play 2 RBs, 3WRs and a flex.

Thanks!

Ahmad Bradshaw is playing the QB position on your team? Sweet.... I didn't know he's running the wildcat :wacko:

I like VJax more than LT

Ahmad Bradshaw is playing the QB position on your team? Sweet.... I didn't know he's running the wildcat :wacko:

I like VJax more than LT

haha, just made the edit. Thanks. The sad thing is that if he ran the wildcat, he'd be better than some of my other QB options.