[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Vince Young starts this week.

slickvick

Considering Jeff Fisher is only starting Young because the owner is telling him to, I wouldn't be too excited that all of a sudden VY is a fantasy stud. McNabb is due to bounce back, and the Giants will stuff the run, particularly with McCoy. The reason McNabb didn't put up more numbers vs Washington is he didn't have to. The Eagles had a three score lead by halftime. Start McNabb and hope for the best. VY is just too risky a play in his first start IMO.

Please help me with my post.

Just curious on your thoughts.I have McNabb who has been a disaster the last 2 weeks and cost me dearly.Vince Young vs. the Jags looks like a pretty good start to me.

I sincerely hope you are joking . If not seek professional help immediately.

I think I'd start Chad Henne before I started Vince Young.

I'd almost start Chad Pennington over either him or JaSuckass Worthless right now. At least your guaranteed to not get negative points.

Seriously, considering this guy's been around here since 2004, he's either the world's worst fantasy player, or he's screwing with you guys.... But if you're serious, I'm truly sorry to make fun. But that's bad!

Just curious on your thoughts.I have McNabb who has been a disaster the last 2 weeks and cost me dearly.Vince Young vs. the Jags looks like a pretty good start to me.

You must not be smokin that "reggie bush" how good is that Kush you got going on over there? YOu watch the Texas National Championship game last night?

Dude.. just stay away from Vince...

Do you work for Rush?