[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bye week hell

Dcat

This would be bye week heaven for me this week to have an actual decision on a player to start!

I have several leagues where I literally have zero choices to make as we roster 20 players I have 9 or 10 of them on bye in several leagues and we start 10 players so no stress for me this week making line ups in my 19 leagues!!!

Most of my stress came Friday night as all of the high stakes leagues force you to make your moves on Friday and you can't pick up anyone else for the week thru blind bidding so I stressed all Friday night over how much to bid on what players so I could at least field a full line up.

Now that is done it is easy street for me even though I still have to do 19 leagues!

Oh ya the question at hand...play Bush as Choice had zero carries last week and can't be trusted...Bush should at least get some catches.

I'd say Bush... go with who has the best chances of scoring

Both are 3rd rbs on depth charts

Barber doesnt look 100% but him and jones will get 90% of the carries in a lower scoring game

Bush even if he gets the same 10% of the carries has a better chance or scoring!!

Just my :wacko: GOOD LUCK!