[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Falcons

SLAYER

but any of you dirty bird fans want a sig bet? the usual, loser wears the sig of choosing for one week.

I'm sure tbimm and rajn will be in on it also. if interested sign up

will probably take a break for awhile after this one unles there are any Bucs,Ram, or Panthers fans interested, which I seriously doubt.

but any of you dirty bird fans want a sig bet? the usual, loser wears the sig of choosing for one week.

will probably take a break for awhile after this one unles there are any Bucs,Ram, or Panthers fans interested, which I seriously doubt.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be involved in any sig line bets anytime soon . . .

This is like the 12 year old bully throwing his weight around with the 3rd graders. Should have given it a break already. It looks like gloating already. I hope Falcs fan sniff the bait and swim away. Don't be a Menudo.

This is like the 12 year old bully throwing his weight around with the 3rd graders. Should have given it a break already. It looks like gloating already. I hope Falcs fan sniff the bait and swim away. Don't be a Menudo.

Dude calm down. It's not gloating it's called a division rivalry and I really don't expect to get any takers.

Dude calm down. It's not gloating it's called a division rivalry and I really don't expect to get any takers.

Yeah last week I was probably just too caught up in the Saints being here in S Florida. The Saints don't really have a bigger rivalry than the Falcons so this is legit. Sounds to me like someone is still stinging from the losing streak the Saints sent his team on.

As has been mentioned in the past, if the Saints keep this up, Menudo will have nothing on Saints fans. I would expect and understand it from Lions fans or Vikings fans or fans of any team who have never given them reason to gloat!

So what do you call it if the Saints lose? :wacko: I don't see anything wrong with offering up a sig bet, it's all in good fun & BTW, no sig was offered up against the Fins, so if you still wanna call it gloating then go ahead.

I'm certainly down against the hated Falcants if they wanna play.

Edited by rajncajn