[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slaton is my kryptonite this year

Henry Muto

Slaton finally might be put on the bench for good today...another fumble

I sat him last week 2 TD's...I played him the 1st 2 weeks when he didn't score...every week I sit him he scores and when I have started him he does crap.

Another crap week...thanks.

I just traded Slaton/S.Rice for Ronnie Brown/Bowe this week for this very reason. Slaton was starting to scare me...hope they give him a chance but he is wearing out his welcome as Mr. Fumble Boy.

he just needs a sit down with Mr. Barber

I just traded Slaton/S.Rice for Ronnie Brown/Bowe this week for this very reason. Slaton was starting to scare me...hope they give him a chance but he is wearing out his welcome as Mr. Fumble Boy.

Don't know how anyone can part with Ray Rice and be happy about it. Slaton I understand but I'm loving RR right now.

Don't know how anyone can part with Ray Rice and be happy about it. Slaton I understand but I'm loving RR right now.

SIDNEY RICE....NOT RAY RICE. I would NEVER trade Ray Rice if I owned him in that league...I basically traded Slaton b/c I was worried about his fumbling for Ronnie. I liked Sidney's upside more than Bowe...but I already own R.Moss, Colston, and Miles Austin....

Edited by splotchman

SIDNEY RICE....NOT RAY RICE. I would NEVER trade Ray Rice if I owned him in that league...I basically traded Slaton b/c I was worried about his fumbling for Ronnie. I liked Sidney's upside more than Bowe...but I already own R.Moss, Colston, and Miles Austin....

Ooooops. Sorry. Yes, good trade.