[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roy E Williams

Cowboyz1

Roy looks totally lost out there. He goes one way the ball goes another. I have to believe it is Roy and not Romo unless it is taking a lot longer to create chemistry then it should. Romo doesn't seem to have that problem with Miles. For a Vet Roy looks like he is a fish out of water in this offense. Garrett needs to figure out what Kitna and Roy had in their day and duplicate it. I know he doesn't suck because I have seen the guy play well as a #1 wr so I just wonder why they can't connect?

Roy had one season that he put up "WR 1" numbers - 2006 ... yes, he's been dinged off & on injury-wise, but I still struggle to understand the high expectations for this guy when he's done little in the past to warrant them.

:wacko:

Anyone that puts up big numbers in Detroit deserves high expectations imo.

Roy had one season that he put up "WR 1" numbers - 2006 ... yes, he's been dinged off & on injury-wise, but I still struggle to understand the high expectations for this guy when he's done little in the past to warrant them.

:wacko:

I've posted several times over the past 2-3 years about Roy Williams and his undeserved hype or expectations. He's just not that good of a player. Luckily for the cowboys, Miles Austin is legit, and will make the sucktitude of Roy Williams easier to stomach.