[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So i dont usually post in here... but why the heck not give it a try?

JustDoIt

So I only get to start two WR's and i am really confused as to who to start... (non-ppr)

Colston (Car)

Marshall (Steelers)

Hester (AZ)

Sims-Walker (Chiefs)

Burleson (Det)

Would it be dumb of me to sit Colston? The main reasons are because I have Brees, and if NO gets up big early, I dont want my WR and QB not having big games... And Sims, Burleson, and Hester all have great match-ups... So your thoughts?

Thanks...

So I only get to start two WR's and i am really confused as to who to start... (non-ppr)

Colston (Car)

Marshall (Steelers)

Hester (AZ)

Sims-Walker (Chiefs)

Burleson (Det)

Would it be dumb of me to sit Colston? The main reasons are because I have Brees, and if NO gets up big early, I dont want my WR and QB not having big games... And Sims, Burleson, and Hester all have great match-ups... So your thoughts?

Thanks...

I agree with the whole "NO getting up big early" thought, but there's a darn good chance Colston has a lot to do with it this coming Sunday.

The guy has scored a TD in three straight games, and has 6 already on the season. You have to start him.

Im going with a big emphatic NO on Marshall, as he's going up against a solid corner in Ike Taylor, and a pass defense that will only continue to get better with Troy Polamalus back.

Burleson is my next best bet, as Detroit can't stop the pass, and he's Matt Hasselbeck's favorite target. Hester has been solid the past three weeks, but he's still fairly unreliable. Ditto for Sims-Walker, who hasn't resurfaced as the stud he was prepping himself to be earlier in the year.

I like Colston and Burleson this week, and I hope it works out for you.

For more Fantasy Football advice & tips, head over to www.nflsoup.com

I think you have to start Colston. He's playing at a very high level.

I go with Sims-Walker with the second choice, the Jags are a better team at home and I think he'll bounce back solidly

Best of Luck,

WashD

I agree with this....good luck.

I would start Colston always this year. Pen him in each week. Dont look back. Stop thinking now.

Next, I would take the chance and go with MSW. The Jags have proven to be a different team at home than on the road. They play a horrible Chiefs team at home this week. The entire offense is going to be out for blood. I would start Mike over all others. The only guy that would make me think twice is BMarshall vs the Steelers...but the matchup sucks. Roll with Colston and MSW.

BTW....you should post here often...you pay for it and the advice can be outstanding.

When in doubt, I consult my trusty cheatsheet.

It ranks Colston #1 (out of your bunch).

Hester is #2 (if he plays).

If not, Burelson is a close #3.

Marshall is #4, MSW is pretty far down the list.

hmm... so why is Sims-Walker so far down the list?

Thanks...

So it really seems like most of you guys think i should keep Colston in my line-up... but nobody has mentioned the whole brees situation... Do you guys not let that make a difference when deciding who to play? For me, those two weeks where brees through for 180 and 140 with no td's absolutely destroyed me when i had brees and colston in and so that is why i am thinking about sims and burleson...